Friday, November 14, 2008

Nov 14th

This will be my first post ever! DUN DUN DUN!
This morning I had to get up early to go to school and go to a study session for my Business Stats class. I intended to wake up at 8 Am. That didnt happen at all. Not even close I got up at 9 with and intense need to pee! By intense I mean if I dont get to the bathroom now I will explode... after that exciting awakening I rushed to get ready and eat half a breakfast. I got to the study session at 9:30. The test went awesome for the most part so I was freakin pumped about that. I left my cell at home and came home to a message from Tristan (my girlfriend) informing me she spent the morning laying in a ditch filming a video for her spanish class... I ate some of the cheesy bean dip I made wednesday and wow'ed Tristan with my cookin skills. I played some "Super Stardust" on PS3 and then just hung around the house. I ventured up to BJ's to get some gas for $1.89 (never thought I would see the day it went back below $2) and a bulk pack of butter and Splenda. I was tempted to go in half with Ian (my angsty brother) on a 6 pound bag of Gummy Bears, but he was too cheap to shell out the mass amount of money... My back is still hurting me since Monday when I was lifting up our trailer to hook onto the back of my Jeep to take some stuff to GoodWill, I threw my lower back out. Since Tuesday I have been all hoped up on pain killers and muscle relaxers. I spent a good chunk of the night workin on a 74' Ford F-100 engine with him basically managing as I do the grunt work. It got to be about 10Pm which is always good because thats when my lady love calls me! She told me how excited she was about Foldgers (her male Betta fish that lives in a coffee pot filled with aquarium rocks). Now I lay here in bed informing all yall about the day.

I have alot planned for this blog and I cant wait to share with yall about it! There will be plenty of pictures, stories, and whatever else I can come up with!

No comments: