Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nov 15th (it was a good day)

I figure I will type this up now because when I get off work tonight around 11 I will be quite dead. Today was quite good I woke up and my back didnt hurt as bad as the past days! It has to get better by tomorrow because thats when Tristan and I will be getting a ton of furniture for our future house! and there is a ton to move... The muscle relaxers are really making it hard for me to realize I need to get out of bed. I was 5 mins late to Micro Econ this morning which I hate being late! We finished up the material for the semester and now comes finals!... My Accounting class was cancelled so that was freakin awesome. I got outta class around 10 in the morning and decided to take a drive over to Kennesaw Mtn. I absolutely love going over that way during the fall to see how pretty the leaves are. After that I drove by Circuit City to see what the discounts were today because the store in Kennesaw is closing sadly, but good for someone who is way to cheap! I got home and planned on doing some Stats homework but instead took a nap... Got up and played a little Call Of Duty 4 (literally like 20 mins, very rare for me). and in about 20 mins I have to be at work! gah.... did I mention how much I hate my job? On the plus side tomorrow is Sunday which means I get to sleep in go to church and then see my darlin! Oh and get FREE furniture! oh man!
Oh and a side note I pee'd for 117 seconds today.... I told myself if it got to 120 I was just gonna give up and walk away. luckily that didnt happen!

No comments: